ASOS is definitely my favourite online clothing store. The clothes are super cute, there’s a huge variety, and they’re not overly expensive (well, most of the brands aren’t.) I can always find something I want when I have money to spare, and I’ve spent countless hours adding items to my ‘saved’ list to look at and decide what I need.
Surprisingly, quite a lot of my friends hadn’t heard of ASOS, so I thought it might be a good idea to feature it on a Weekly Wishlist for you guys, just in case you also hadn’t heard of it – it really is an amazing online store.
Usually I choose 6 items to feature on my wishlists, but since there’s such a wide range, I thought I’d choose 3 items from a few different categories featured on the site. And because there are so many different categories, I decided to split this Weekly Wishlist into two different posts – the next one will be in one week’s time. I hope you like them!
1. ASOS Oversized Knit Scarf
2. Skinnydip Googly Avocado iPhone 6/6s Case
3. ASOS Spring Floral Fox Ears
Coats & Jackets
1. New Look Padded Bomber Jacket
2. ASOS Skater Mac
3. ASOS Rain Mac in Block Stripe
1. Jack Wills Marl Shift Dress
2. ASOS Cami Pleat Maxi Dress
3. ASOS Scuba Strappy Mini Skater Dress
Hoodies & Sweatshirts
1. Noisy May Girl Squad Cropped Jumper
2. Ocean Drive Burnout Stripe Sweater
3. ASOS Oversized Sweater in Dip Dye
What did you think of these clothes? Had you heard of ASOS before? Let me know what your favourite items are on the site if you decide to have a look!
Keep your eyes peeled for part 2 next week, as I will be featuring more clothes from the other categories!