Hi guys! It’s finally time for another “weekly” wishlist. I know I had a long hiatus, but I do want to try and keep this series going. I’m unsure if I’m going to keep it as a weekly thing – there’s only so many things I can yearn for at a time – but I will for now. Monthly Wishlist just doesn’t have the same ring to it. I was thinking of changing it to Wednesday Wishlist – so not limited to having to do one a week, but still could. What do you guys think?
Anyway, I’ve rambled on enough – time for the wishlist!
P.S I’ve just recently joined a kickass beauty & skincare group on facebook so this post is going to be beauty/skincare orientated! Sorry! (Not sorry.)
- Nivea for Men aftershave. Firstly, yes, I know I’m not a man. But according to the fantastic members of the beauty & skincare group I’m in on facebook, this is an amazing substitute for a primer, which I don’t currently use and have been looking for a good one to implement into my skincare routine. If you’ve used this as a primer before, I’d love to know what you thought of it!
2. I know this is a bit of a lazy addition, since I’ve already got 5 Kylie Lipkits on the way – but they won’t be delivered for weeks, can you blame me for pining after them? Plus, there’s a couple colours I didn’t order and still want.
P.S one of my sources told me there’s a new colour lipkit coming out, along with other products – eyeshadows, eyeliners, bronzers, etc! I really, really hope this is true! My bank account doesn’t, though.
3. This hair. I don’t care that this isn’t a product I can just g out and buy – I still need it. Unfortunately, my hair got so damaged on the journey back to blonde that I can’t justify dying it back to dark less than 6 months later, but a girl can dream, can’t she?
4. NYX Lip Lingerie. I haven’t seen these available in Australia yet, and I’m not pleased about it. The colours are so nice, and the formula seems to be what my erotic dreams are about. (Too far? Maybe. I regret nothing.) I’m undecided if I can wait until they arrive here, or if I should spend approximately a million dollars to get them shipped overseas to me. Only time will tell – and I’ll keep you updated! Also, if you can’t tell, I really like lip products…
5. …and blush. I really like blush. And MAC’s What I Fancy has been tempting me more than I feel comfortable with. I think I’m going to have to give in, and treat myself.
What do you guys think of these products? Have you used any of them?
If you have swatches of any of these, or recommendations for others, send ’em on through!