THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST
How do you feel about Christmas carols? I know people either love them, or hate them. I 100% love them, so much so that I find it difficult to listen to songs that aren’t Christmassy during the festive season. I know, I’m certifiably insane in the membrane… but they’re just so damn good. Baking, cleaning, driving, etc – everything is way more fun when you have on the Christmas tunes.
So, I wanted to share what I believe is The Ultimate Christmas Playlist with you all. These are all of my favourite Christmas songs, that are fun to sing along to and get a little boogey in. I also decided to use this post as an excuse to show you photos of my cute pup Jasper, who was looking a little bit cross with me because he wanted yet another treat, and wasn’t getting one. (Of course, I ended up giving in.)
- It’s Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé
- Winter Wonderland – Kylie Minogue
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Merry Christmas Everyone – Shakin’ Stevens
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith
- Santa Baby – Kylie Minogue
- The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You) – Nat “King” Cole
- Baby It’s Cold Outside – Colbie Caillat feat. Gavin DeGraw
- A Holly Jolly Christmas – Lady Antebellum
- Santa Baby – Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies
- Winter Wonderland / Don’t Worry Be Happy – Pentatonix
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! – Dean Martin
- Silent Night – Frank Sinatra
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Jackson 5
- Santa Baby – Michael Bublé
- Frosty The Snowman – Bing Crosby
- Jing Bell Rock – Glee Cast
- Winter Wonderland – Bing Crosby
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band Aid
- You Make It Feel Like Christmas – Gwen Stefani feat. Blake Shelton
- Maybe This Christmas – Katie Noonan
- The First Noel – Anthony Callea
- Happy Xmas (War Is Over) – John Lennon
Can you tell that I love “Santa Baby”, with 3 different versions that I just can’t choose between? Haha. I’m constantly adding to this playlist, and searching for new, great Christmas songs; do let me know if I’ve missed any that you would love and recommend!
What’s your favourite Christmas song?