A BAKED CHRISTMAS CAMEMBERT
CAMEMBERT FOR CHRISTMAS
Okay, I’ll be honest: the only thing that makes this Christmassy are the colours, and the fact that I’m making it at Christmas time. But hey, it’s delicious no matter what time of the year it is. If you really wanted to make it more festive, you could use cranberries instead of raspberries – but I think they’re perfect. You can also substitute the pistachios for your favourite nut.
I feel like I say all my recipes are quick & easy, but this recipe is more simple than most. Pop the camembert in the oven for 15 minutes, drizzle some honey over it, and top with raspberries and chopped pistachios. Voilà! Eat with some crunchy sliced bread, crackers, or hey, grab a spoon and dig in! I certainly won’t judge you, because this tastes incredible.
Who doesn’t love a recipe that only uses 4 ingredients?!
I’ve included the amounts that I used, but you can obviously change anything & everything up! Go nuts, use a whole jar of honey.
- 200g camembert
- drizzle of honey
- 6 raspberries
- 10-15 pistachios
I almost feel silly writing directions, just because it’s so easy and I pretty much said it in the intro! But, without further ado, here we go!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius, and line a baking tray with baking paper. Remove camembert from any packaging it may be in, and place in middle of tray.
- Bake camembert for approximately 15 minutes, or until top & sides are soft to touch.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop pistachio nuts in smaller pieces.
- Remove camembert from oven, and carefully place on serving dish of choice. Add raspberries, a drizzle of honey, and chopped pistachios.
- Serve with bread, crackers, or dig in with a spoon!
I hope you guys are enjoying blogmas so far! I’m so excited that I’ve posted every day for a week straight, and can’t wait for the rest of the month, too! I also wanted to quickly apologise for the graininess of some of these photos. I got a new camera that I was trying out, and I’m still trying to get the hang of indoor photography! Eek!
I’d love to know what your favourite Christmas recipe of mine has been! Also, what’s your favourite cheese? My favourite’s gouda*.
*It isn’t, but if you’ve seen She’s The Man, you’ll get it. My favourite cheese is actually Mersey Valley’s pickled onion cheddar cheese… oh. my. god. It is to die for. But I’m definitely a fan of the warm & gooey kind, too – and this Christmas Camembert is definitely of the warm & gooey variety!